At Bad Apple, your satisfaction is our top priority. That’s why we’re adding a Low-Price Guarantee (LPG) on our value iPhone screen repairs.
Taking advantage of out Low-Price Guarantee is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Bring in the advertised price from another business, either printed or on their website. We reserve the right to verify the price and match it to the identical repair and parts.
- Price matching must be selected when checking in your phone for repair. Price matching cannot be applied after the repair is finished.
- All price matching will be for iPhone value screens only.
Lowest Price Guarantee restrictions:
- Repair prices must be from a licensed business with a walk-in brick and mortar location. We do not price match individuals who offer repair services.
- LPG is not valid for paid services such as Groupon, Living Social, or other similar sites.
- LPG is not valid for repair prices from auctions, sites, or places requiring memberships to obtain those prices.
- LPG is not valid for repairs that require a purchase of an insurance plan, any add-ons, bundle offers, rebates, mail-in offers, minimum purchase amounts or quantity, or any offers which include financing.
- LPG is not valid for repair prices that other businesses have listed as clearance, limited quantity, liquidation, or other such discounts.
- LPG is not valid on misprinted or inaccurate prices.
If you have any questions, be sure to talk to one of our friendly staff at out Utah or Nevada locations. They will be happy to help you find the right solution for your repair.